December 15, 2010

The Bus Will Go On!

We interrupt our regular programming to bring you some good news about Dyebat's bus.

Last night staff closed the Dyebat's Bus thread at SBFII.  However, I have found a new site (not this one) to park the bus.  The site will be open in a day or 2,  and we'll go on a new little trip.  I'll keep you posted as soon as I gas up (hmmm . . .that might have some  interpretations along the lines of Susan's transAtlantic fart,  but that's NOT what I mean) and get the engine running.  Pack your suitcases!

12 comments:

  1. Yahhhh applaud, I am looking forward to the bus ride and the adventure.
    Thank you dyebat.
    whisper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooooopeeee - I can't wait!!!

    All aboard...

    Janaki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why on earth did they close that thread? Were you getting too much support in it? Control freaks usually end up losing control by their very desperate attempts to maintain it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you will need a caravan of buses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it must be their idea of damage control. The more they can control, the less damage there will be.

    Waiting at the station dyebat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,boy, that bus is gonna be all shiny and like brand-new and with loads of room for passengers! It's gonna be a fun ride with our Dyebat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on board! Now I just have to get my internet connection to cooperate... dang weather...

    The Bus Goes On! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very glad to see your bus in action again. Thanks for the new ride, your stories are so inspiring and fun to read.

    ReplyDelete